- Sat, Oct 27, 2018
- 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM (MST)
We are Geeks of Grandeur, a geeky Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to enrich the lives of hospitalized children through gaming, cosplay and pop culture.
We build portable, medical grade video game carts and donate them to hospitals for children and their families to use during their time of healing. We are also able to provide VR equipment, portable gaming consoles, cosplay and pop culture events.
Shout out and special thanks to our official event sponsor: Schomp Automotive
Get ready for one of Denver's most fun and exciting Halloween hullabaloos! This epic party has an open bar, dancing, video games, costumes, cosplay, silent auction, and more!
Your ticket includes: OPEN BAR, complimentary valet, and raffle entry (3 chances to win $50 gift card throughout the night!!!)
From 7-11p the stunning event space in the upstairs of Schomp Mini will be transformed into a Halloween fundraiser party and all proceeds from the event go to benefit Geeks of Grandeur, a Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit that brings entertainment and healing through video games to children in hospitals. Check out the the additional info tab for more details on their mission.
Event details and schedule:
- Doors open from 7-11p with complimentary valet. Don't miss a moment of the fun trying to find parking!
- Enjoy the open bar and outdoor patio from 730-1030. Live DJ and dance floor for you to put those drinks to good use!
- No tricks just treats at the silent auction from 7-1030p! Bid on amazing art, fun experiences, and a variety of great items from local businesses.
- Retro Mario Kart Tournament at 8p! Start exercising your thumbs now to win the GRAND PRIZE $100 Game Stop gift card. Tournament tickets sold separately.
- Mario Kart and Forza races all night long! Beer, wine, and Bacardi Zombie might not help you improve your gaming skills but at least you'll FEEL like you're getting better.
- Come for a fun, epic Halloween party while feeling great about your ticket purchase at the same time! Remember, every ticket and silent auction bid goes directly to supporting Geeks of Grander bring games, fun and joy to hospitalized children.
- Don't worry if you get hungry throughout the night, the Ohana Grill food truck will be parked outside serving delicious Hawaiian fusion street food!
- Costumes and cosplay encouraged. Any form of weapons must be OBVIOUSLY fake. No projectile weapons or replica guns.
- Even though this fundraiser is to support children, this party is for the adults. Event is 21 and up, ID will be checked at the door.
- Want extra raffle tickets? We'll have a donation box upfront for used consoles, video games, and electronics! If it can be traded in at Game Stop, we can take it as a donation. And you'll have more chances to win the raffle!
Get all the event updates here - Follow our Facebook event page!
Can't attend but still want to help fund the mission? Click here to donate!